Monday, December 1, 2008

Give me a pound. Lock it down. Break the pickle. Tickle, tickle..

Yesterday I unofficially started my 12-day holiday :D
And I'm bored already. Uff.


After months of not watching movies, I got to watch TWO! Two movies over a four-day period is a big thing to me now, though it was a movie a day. Oh the joy of Medical school.


The first movie was The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. I'm in love with it! I loved the books and the first movie and this one was just as cute, with even prettier hair and clothes!

It made me miss my best friends from school even more.. now I realize that the differences that have grown over the years we were apart just don't matter, they don't mean we've drifted apart. And after three years have passed, once we have a chance to get together, we're 17 again. Silly and perky ;p






Then I saw The Love Guru.. LOL this one was a huge laugh!! I thought it was a cheesy love movie (hadn't IMDb'd it) but it turned out to be a hilarious movie filled with idiocy that doesn't make sense at all. I couldn't stop laughing during the movie.
You can't help but loooove Justin Timberlake, he was amazing.. I never took him for a comedy guy, just a good-looking singer who got to Hollywood because of his looks.. But he pulled off the messed-up Quebec accent just great. He and Mike Myers were really unbelievable.


What else is out there? I need to catch up with the new movies.. Any recommendations?

Last but not leeeeast, my sister got engaged last weekend :D congratulations :* welcome to the family our cousin slash brother-in-law..

10 comments:

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

madagascar 2!!

oo burn after reading also...i heard it was really good! =)

o mabroooook for ur sis! =D

Bliss said...

i loved the part where they sang "more than words" haha it was so cute ^_^

i recommend "atonement" it's not new 6ab3an, but i just watched it and ela al2aan met2athra menno :'(
IT'S AN AMAZING MOVIE!!
and for a cute/silly movie, watch "the house bunny"

congrats to your sister =D
3gbalik enshallah;)

Light Blue said...

Congraats o 3gbalik (f)
hmm the last movie i saw was a almighty heart !

byteofcoffee said...

a couple of recommendations:
1. away from her
2. reign over me
3. the savages
4. lars and the real girl

Check them on IMDB ;)
I loved them all, especially away from her. It was haunting

emey ad said...

hi sis,
<< new commentor
emey -20yrs-softeware engineering student - UAE -Ad

mabrook 4 ur sis.
may she live happily ever after with her chosen one ^______^
abt movies,
walla u know, college work wont let u dosomehin nice 2 ur self
like reading a book, watching a movie @_@
ya, my holiday started officialy from today, coz of the UAE national day + 3arafa day coming in the way + 3eed el a'67a + happy new year...
u know? this is the first time in our country that 15 day is OFF ^___^ BUT all the work that i should do will be under pressure!
This is the shortest semester i 've ever witnessed.
hv a nice eve.
lovin ur blogs, i've read it all
^^"

Faten said...

going to watch them in the so-not-productive vacation..
I don't think I'm doing anything important except watching movies & series, I'm glad though :D
so in your sis wedding would you plz put make up elsa7erat :Pp

Hind ♥ said...

Bliss,
Atonement is one of my all-time favorite movies :D yjaannnen <3
Thanks enti kaman :)

Dandoon,
Madagascar 2 it is :D
Allah ybarek feeki :)

LightBlue,
Thanks twin :D 3ogbalek enti kaman!
Is that movie any good?

ByteOfCoffee,
I saw Lars but it was kinda boring and creepy and I didn't quite get it (slowness hit me lol)
I'll IMDb the rest :D

EmeyAd,
Helloo there and welcome :D
Allah ybarek feeki :)
Have fun in your holiday, don't let the hard work take away all the fun ;)
Thanksss :)

Faten,
LOL me too! Though we really should consider doing some studying :"|
Haha yeah sure thing a9lan that's what I've had in mind ;p

SouS said...

hey hun!
congrats on being on holiday!
I finished the book last weekend.. did you read it!!!
movies-- i too loved the sisterhood series, was a great book and movie:P i havent seen the love guru yet- i should
things you must watch
-the great debaters
-the woman
-sex and the city if you havent seen it yet, and you liked the series, its kind of a cute movie
-Goya's Ghosts
Thats all i can think of for now:P
lol
have a great holiday!
congratulations for your sis!!

Raisa said...

.Pan's Labyrinth
.Tropic Thunder
.The Big Lebowski
.Il y a longtemps que je t'aime


^ that's the best I could think of!
and I find it really hard to believe you lik'd 'the love guru', haven't seen it thou, but it looks bad :/

and I have to agree with the Justin T. comment, he's a really good comedian, did you watch him on SNL! he was SUPERB! I don't wear hats but mine is off for him!

YES, I've to say congrats to your creative sister (f) <- supposedly a bouquet :/

happy holidays,
n' we'll see you around.

Hind ♥ said...

Sous,
I haven't finished it yet :-O but don't forget any details, I want to run over them with you lol ;p
Thanks for the movie recommendations and the congrats :D

Raisa,
The ratings and reviews are bad, but I liked the movie, you should see it! Don't hate me though if you found it extremely disgusting *rolls eyes*
Thanks sweets :D 3ogbalek.