Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ugly?

I have talked over and over about Ugly Betty and how much I love the show and the whole cast. It's so colorful and mood changing :D

I also noticed that her clothes are actually cute! Really cute! They put the wrong outfit together to make her look like a fashion victim but in fact if you looked at each piece separately you'd realize how fabulous they are (most of them at least).

I couldn't find many pictures online - but here are some of the lovely ones I found:


Miu Miu Slingbacks

Roberto Cavalli clutch

Odille skirt


Christopher Deane coat

Viktor and Rolf bow pump

Aaaand this Betsey Johnson coat which reminds me of the ol' good days ♥


There's also that Milly bow waisted pencil dress, the yellow jacket, and the skirtsssss ♥

6ab3an her clothes are not nearly as sophisticated and glamorous as Wilhemina's, but Betty has her share of bows and pink ;)

Have a fun weekend :D

0 comments: