Wednesday, November 17, 2010

got moustache?

Movember (a portmanteau of the words 'moustache' and 'November') is an annual month-long event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November. The event has been claimed to have been invented in 1999 by group of Australian men from Adelaide.

I just found out about this. Such a cute idea! I'd love to see more awareness for men's health, because, really, there nearly isn't around here. It's like the pink ribbon for breast cancer as the website mentions. So dudes, let go of your face. Grow out some hair. Not only for this cause, but because facial hair aaaalways looks so much better, trust me.

Don't forget to check out these links:



4 comments:

Faten said...

oh that's very interesting! and I agree moustaches always look better!
thanks for sharing :)

SouS said...

yea, a bunch of my friends grow out their mustache's every November- in competitive form for this cause. only thing is, you aren't allowed to grow a full beard or a goateee.. its JUST upper lip hair. and those r kinda nasty:P in my opinion.

A Walking Coffee Bean said...

Nooo... Smooth is better ;P

Maqsood Qureshi said...

Hi! How've you been? :-)